Instant Real-time Deposits into your Existing Bank Account!
Features & Benefits
Instant ACH payments has benefits for all parties involved in Financial Transactions.
Consumers who use our Instant ACH platform will be protected under existing federal consumer protection requirements, including as provided by the Electronic Funds Transfer Act and its Regulation E, applicable Unfair, and Deceptive and Abusive Acts and Practices statutes and regulations. In addition, Article 4A of the New York Uniform Commercial Code establishes a default, end-to-end framework of rights and responsibilities for banks and their commercial customers engaged in "fund transfers" (e.g., with respect to security procedures and liability for unauthorized transactions). This framework will apply to business-to-business payments conducted through the RTP system.
Benefits to your company include:
- Money Transfer: Current limit of $25,000 (2020 should see limit increase to $100,000).
- It's Fast: 24/7/365 access to funds anytime vs. several days for paper checks or ACH transfers to process.
- It's Final: Real Estate companies can disburse funds to their Vendors, Agents or Rebate discounts to their customers' bank accounts or mobile wallets.
- Software Integration: Integrate your Management or Enterprise software with us.
- Message Detail: Full 145 characters available using ISO 20022 XML format.
- Online Down Payments: Don't use inconvenient and expensive Wires & Cashier's Checks.
- Online Real-Time Reporting: Configured Dashboard with Virtual Terminal login.
- Reduced calls / emails in the "Purchasing Chain": All parties to a "Instant ACH payments" transaction receive text & email messaging.
Your Choice ~ Integrate your software system with us or, send us your API and we'll integrate Real-Time Payments with YOU!
Why use Instant ACH payments?
When "Next-Day" or "Same-Day" payments are too slow or using Wires costing $25 are too expensive - think TCH RTP:
Instant ACH payments are SAFE:It is safer than cash or checks in protecting users against fraud. The platform uses transaction limits and cross-border blocks to avert money laundering. eCheck transactions, using bank login authorization, are the most secure method of funds transfer available.
Fraud Protection: Identify, manage and prevent suspicious or potentially costly fraudulent transactions with our customizable, rules-based solutions.
- Instant - funds will be received in seconds.
- Flexible - send or receive one-time and recurring payments.
- Easy - it's all done online or via your mobile device, no need to visit the bank.
- Quick - takes seconds to set use once your company is approved.
- Secure - money goes directly into the recipient's account of choice.
- Convenient - funds can be instantly accessed and spent.
- Inexpensive - one of the cheapest on the market as there are no costs for the receiver.
- Automate Agent Commission Payments (and other Account Payables)
- Automate Account Receivable Collection
- One-time and Recurring Debits / Credits
Instant ACH payments are FREE to Receiving Party:Your Recipients will never be charged enrollment or transaction fees.
Instant ACH payments are FAST:24/7/365 access to funds anytime.
Instant ACH payments are EFFICIENT:The platform makes digital payments effortless and more efficient. We drive efficiencies and cost savings.
Instant ACH payments are EASY TO USE:It connects users across the globe all through one digital hub. Worried about Internet security? DON'T BE:
After a transaction is processed, you'll even receive an e-mail with amount confirmation and receiver information. Plus, our payment platform gives you the ability to manually key-in transactions anywhere there's an Internet connection.
More than Same-Day ACH:
By the way, we own Same-DayACH.com, so we can offer you both solutions!
Real-Time payments doesn't share banking information between parties:"...consumers and businesses indicated that they would rather share an e-mail address or a phone number to make/receive payments instead of sharing their bank account numbers." Page 29, Strategies Improving US Payment System
Credit Transfer:Basic multi-purpose payment message, including remittance information.
Request for Payment:RfP® to support P2P funds request and EBPP - Electronic Bill Presentment & Payment.
Payment Acknowledgement by Receiver:Message from the receiver to the sender regarding payment dispositions (e.g. invoice paid, good shipped, etc.).
Request for Information & Response:Receiver request for additional information about a payment (e.g. requesting customer account number, invoice number, or purpose of payment).
Remittance Advice:Extensive remittance detail not included in the Credit Transfer message.
Sending money with Instant ACH payments is:
QuickBooks Integration INCLUDED FREE!
QuickBooks® Integration: Instant ACH payments specializes in the origination of moving money electronically. Use QuickBooks accounting software and our online virtual terminal gateway software to send and receive Good Funds transactions over the internet.
We have fast, friendly support!.
Our in-house experts are standing ready to help you make an informed decision to move your company's payment processing forward. Allow us to offer and create an electronic payment processing program to provide you access to your funds in an expeditious manner.
Compare our service and prices to our competitors and
Give Us A Call
Stop Going to Your Bank, Western Union or Money Gram to transfer money worldwide!
Frequently Asked Questions
Real-Time Payments via The Clearing House are GOOD FUNDS!
- Regulation E - Issued by the Federal Reserve Bank pursuant to the Electronic Funds Transfer Act (EFTA), pertains to ACH.
- Article 4A of the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) applies to applies to credit funds transfers only.
Wires & Payment Orders are subject to UCC 4A
U.C.C. - ARTICLE 4A - FUNDS TRANSFER
- PART 1. SUBJECT MATTER AND DEFINITIONS
- PART 2. ISSUE AND ACCEPTANCE OF PAYMENT ORDER
- PART 3. EXECUTION OF SENDER'S PAYMENT ORDER BY RECEIVING BANK
- PART 4. PAYMENT
- PART 5. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
U.C.C. 4A-103 ("Payment order" means an instruction of a sender to a receiving bank, transmitted orally, electronically, or in writing, to pay, or to cause another bank to pay, a fixed or determinable amount of money to a beneficiary if: (i) the instruction does not state a condition to payment to the beneficiary other than time of payment; (ii) the receiving bank is to be reimbursed by debiting an account of, or otherwise receiving payment from, the sender; and (iii) the instruction is transmitted by the sender directly to the receiving bank or to an agent, funds-transfer system, or communication system for transmittal to the receiving bank."
FINALITY OF PAYMENT FOR CREDIT TRANSFERS - PAYMENT FINALITY AND DISCHARGE IN FUNDS TRANSFERS: See http://scholarship.kentlaw.iit.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3669&context=cklawreview see pages 633-675
Real-Time payments Pricing
Remember, we offer several services and products that work with our Instant ACH payments Processing platform. Whether you handle dozens of transactions a day or hundreds, we have the right software & equipment for you!
We provide ACH and Credit Card Processing all integrated into our software!