FedNow Real-Time Payments
Instant Real-time Deposits into your Existing Bank Account!
- Federal Reserve Banks will develop a new round-the-clock real-time payment and settlement service, called the FedNow ® Service, to support faster payments in the United States. What are FedNow Real-Time payments: FedNow - Federal Reserve Real-time Payments
The Federal Reserve's FedNow Service will be the second system (see The Clearing House RTP) offering Real-Time Payment "Rail" that can reach all U.S. bank and credit union accounts and enable funds to be sent and received within seconds.
- Now Available to you:
- Fastest Payments
- Final Payments
- Good Funds Payments
- Immediate Payments
- Instant Payments
- Just-in-Time Payments
- Last-Minute Payments
- Last-Second Payments
- On-Demand Payments
Features & Benefits
The Federal Reserve FedNow Real-Time payments has benefits for all parties involved in Financial Transactions.
Benefits to your company include:
- Money Transfer: Current limit of $25,000 (2023 should see limit increase to $100,000).
- It's Fast: 24/7/365 access to funds anytime vs. several days for paper checks or ACH transfers to process.
- It's Final: Real Estate companies can disburse funds to their Vendors, Agents or Rebate discounts to their customers' bank accounts or mobile wallets.
- Software Integration: Integrate your Management or Enterprise software with us.
- Message Detail: Full 145 characters available using ISO 20022 XML format.
- Online Down Payments: Don't use inconvenient and expensive Wires & Cashier's Checks.
- Online Real-Time Reporting: Configured Dashboard with Virtual Terminal login.
- Reduced calls / emails in the "Purchasing Chain": All parties to a "The Federal Reserve FedNow Real-Time payments" transaction receive text & email messaging.
Your Choice ~ Integrate your software system with us or, send us your API and we'll integrate Real-Time Payments with YOU!
Why use The Federal Reserve FedNow Real-Time payments?
When "Next-Day" or "Same-Day" payments are too slow or using Wires costing $25 are too expensive - think The Federal Reserve FedNow:
The Federal Reserve FedNow Real-Time payments are SAFE:It is safer than cash or checks in protecting users against fraud. The platform uses transaction limits and cross-border blocks to avert money laundering. eCheck transactions, using bank login authorization, are the most secure method of funds transfer available.
Fraud Protection: Identify, manage and prevent suspicious or potentially costly fraudulent transactions with our customizable, rules-based solutions.
- Instant - funds will be received in seconds.
- Flexible - send or receive one-time and recurring payments.
- Easy - it's all done online or via your mobile device, no need to visit the bank.
- Quick - takes seconds to set use once your company is approved.
- Secure - money goes directly into the recipient's account of choice.
- Convenient - funds can be instantly accessed and spent.
- Inexpensive - one of the cheapest on the market as there are no costs for the receiver.
- Automate Agent Commission Payments (and other Account Payables)
- Automate Account Receivable Collection
- One-time and Recurring Debits / Credits
The Federal Reserve FedNow Real-Time payments are FREE to Receiving Party:Your Recipients will never be charged enrollment or transaction fees.
The Federal Reserve FedNow Real-Time payments are FAST:24/7/365 access to funds anytime.
The Federal Reserve FedNow Real-Time payments are EFFICIENT:The platform makes digital payments effortless and more efficient. We drive efficiencies and cost savings.
The Federal Reserve FedNow Real-Time payments are EASY TO USE:It connects users across the globe all through one digital hub. Worried about Internet security? DON'T BE:
After a transaction is processed, you'll even receive an e-mail with amount confirmation and receiver information. Plus, our payment platform gives you the ability to manually key-in transactions anywhere there's an Internet connection.
More than Same-Day ACH:
The Federal Reserve FedNow Real-Time payments doesn't share banking information between parties:"...consumers and businesses indicated that they would rather share an e-mail address or a phone number to make/receive payments instead of sharing their bank account numbers." Page 29, Strategies Improving US Payment System
Credit Transfer:Basic multi-purpose payment message, including remittance information.
Request for Payment:Support Account-to-Accoung funds request and EBPP - Electronic Bill Presentment & Payment.
Payment Acknowledgement by Receiver:Message from the receiver to the sender regarding payment dispositions (e.g. invoice paid, good shipped, etc.).
Request for Information & Response:Receiver request for additional information about a payment (e.g. requesting customer account number, invoice number, or purpose of payment).
Remittance Advice:Extensive remittance detail not included in the Credit Transfer message.
Sending money with The Federal Reserve FedNow Real-Time payments is:
QuickBooks Integration INCLUDED FREE!
QuickBooks® Integration: The Federal Reserve FedNow Real-Time payments specializes in the origination of moving money electronically. Use QuickBooks accounting software and our online virtual terminal gateway software to send and receive Good Funds transactions over the internet.
We have fast, friendly support!.
Our in-house experts are standing ready to help you make an informed decision to move your company's payment processing forward. Allow us to offer and create an electronic payment processing program to provide you access to your funds in an expeditious manner.
Compare our service and prices to our competitors and
Give Us A Call
Stop Going to Your Bank, Western Union or Money Gram to transfer money worldwide!
Download our 'white-paper'
entitled Real-Time ACH vs Wires
Enroll with FedNow
Frequently Asked Questions
Real-Time Payments via FedNow Services are GOOD FUNDS! The RTP System enables Participants to initiate credit transfers, receive final and irrevocable
settlement for credit transfers, and make available to Receivers funds associated with such
credit transfers in real-time, twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week, fifty-two
(52) weeks a year.
- Regulation E - Issued by the Federal Reserve Bank pursuant to the Electronic Funds Transfer Act (EFTA), pertains to ACH.
- Article 4A of the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) applies to applies to credit funds transfers only.
Wires & Payment Orders are subject to UCC 4A
U.C.C. - ARTICLE 4A - FUNDS TRANSFER
- PART 1. SUBJECT MATTER AND DEFINITIONS
- PART 2. ISSUE AND ACCEPTANCE OF PAYMENT ORDER
- PART 3. EXECUTION OF SENDER'S PAYMENT ORDER BY RECEIVING BANK
- PART 4. PAYMENT
- PART 5. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
U.C.C. 4A-103 ("Payment order" means an instruction of a sender to a receiving bank, transmitted orally, electronically, or in writing, to pay, or to cause another bank to pay, a fixed or determinable amount of money to a beneficiary if: (i) the instruction does not state a condition to payment to the beneficiary other than time of payment; (ii) the receiving bank is to be reimbursed by debiting an account of, or otherwise receiving payment from, the sender; and (iii) the instruction is transmitted by the sender directly to the receiving bank or to an agent, funds-transfer system, or communication system for transmittal to the receiving bank."
FINALITY OF PAYMENT FOR CREDIT TRANSFERS - PAYMENT FINALITY AND DISCHARGE IN FUNDS TRANSFERS: See http://scholarship.kentlaw.iit.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3669&context=cklawreview see pages 633-675
FedNow Real-Time payments Pricing
Remember, we offer several services and products that work with our The Federal Reserve FedNow Real-Time payments Processing platform. Whether you handle dozens of transactions a day or hundreds, we have the right software & equipment for you!
We provide ACH, EFT and Credit Card Processing all integrated into our software!